Monday, April 30, 2007

More Kirby Monsterwerks!





Stories in this pdf are (in no particular order) "Thorg!", "Vandoom", "Bombu", "I Brought The Roc To Life" and "Gorgilla".

Jack Kirby Monsterwerks 2!





Stories in this pdf are (in no particular order) "The Changeling", "Behold Him! He Is The Martian!", "A Martian Walks Among Us", "The Martian Who Stole My body", "When The Mummy Walks", "Slave to The Living Titan", "Grottu", I Fought The Colossus" and "The Rule Of Earth".

Jack Kirby Monsterwerks 3!

Plus this excellent re-post....

Stories in this re-posted pdf are (in no particular order) - "THE FOURTH DIMENSION IS A MANY SPLATTERED THING", "THE FIREBALLS", "DONNEGAN'S DAFFY CHAIR", "I WANT TO BE A MAN!", "CADMUS SEED", HOLE IN THE WALL", "THE BIG HUNT" & "THE LAST ENEMY".
JKSF!

I been kinda busy lately, so this is going to have to keep you all busy as this is all I got for a bit... OK?

Labels:

web statistics
Since August 2005 - Free Site Counter