Thursday, March 29, 2007

Rocket Jockey Alert!


I have a real soft spot for that whole Rocket-jockey continuum thingy... and these Thrills Inc. (from Australia!) are just over the top in that regard.
50 pages of sheer atom-age nonsense!
The writing style is "ripping adventure" to the hilt, and the illustrations are just great... plus the covers are to die for!
THRILLS Inc. #2


Thrills Inc. #17 (compliments of some F. J. Ackerman guy.... now where have I heard that name before??? ....hmmm, don't tell me... it'll come to me....)
THRILLS INC. #17

More "Cowboys in Outer Space" action with seven episodes of "Challenge of Space" -
"Where Is Atlantis?", "Mission:Abort", "Screwy Satellite", "Climb Up To Safety", "Ten Miles To The Moon", "Far Centaurus" & "Another Galaxy".

For your convenience : 7 episodes of Challenge of Space as a zip file.

Plus, what the hell, some nice Charlton SF Covers....






PS. I know this stuff is all repost, but my computer is still kaput.....
Oh dear, how sad, never mind.....

Labels: , ,

web statistics
Since August 2005 - Free Site Counter