Tuesday, August 01, 2006

More Galaxy Covers!

What can I tell ya?
My "free" time of late seems to shrink away day by day, and sometimes I don't even have time for several days at a stretch to put in any work here.
Mea Culpa.... Mea Maxima Culpa.
Still, as my old Dad used to say "Something is always better than nothing". So here's something......


















Here's a few from IF as well as a couple of others....






This was a recent aquisition, the 2nd issue of Fantastic! Just dig that image!

Here's two nice hardback covers by Richard Corben.... that "Deathworld" Trilogy is a killer (if you'll pardon the pun).


To round it all off... a nice selection of paperback covers from the days when book design was actually interesting -








And last, but by no means least, the first paperback SF book I ever bought! That cover still thrills me to this day!

I hope to have soething more for you all after the weeken at the latest, but we'll see how we go....OK?
web statistics
Since August 2005 - Free Site Counter