Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Q & A time!


Well, it seems i've been kinda quiet of late, and the main reason is that i'm really busy. Sorry about that, but that's how it is. Y'see this.... blog thing is more of a hobby than anything else, and when work and/or my so-called "social life" beckons, the ol' blog has to suffer.

As to a couple of questions - first of all, the scans are all done by me... and sometimes, after a long bout of scanning and processing the pdfs, i'm too pooped to make with the old blah-blah-blah. Sad but true. Even my big mouth runs out of steam on occasion.

Now, as to some of the time posts being on the late, late, late show tip - that's sometimes the only time i get to devote time to this, so i often stay up WAY past my bedtime to do this, and as you can imagine, it sometimes takes it's toll.

So i'm sorry if i've been somewhat quiet, but I think you all understand why. The whole "life, the universe and everything" thing can wear a fellow down.

So here's the deal. I'll do a couple of cool reposts in the next week or two, plus some things that are nearly completed, but I really need some time away from this to devote to other things.

To be honest, i have a "things to-do" list from Hell, and if i don't take care of business.... well, let's not talk about that.

Don't think my little hiatus will be permanent, just for a while, but do keep stopping by as I know I won't be able to neglect this thing for too long.... it's just too much darn fun!
web statistics
Since August 2005 - Free Site Counter